I. Theories of the conflict
II. Structural theories of the conflict
III. Mediation in familiar scope.
- Psycho-social aspects/separation/divorce/shared guards.
IV. Handling familiar conflicts.
- Process/financial subjects/Children.
V. Times in the family mediation.
- Contacts/Encounter/Efforts common/Solutions/To validate an agreement.
VI. The mediator and his instruments.
- Family mediation in Valencia/family Mediation in Madrid/family Mediation in Basque Country
VII. Implantation of a Family Mediation Service.
- Design of an equipment of family mediation/Services/Plans/Economy/Implantation.
VIII. Practical cases.7
*** Complementary Texts
Imparte: Instituto Europeo de Psicología Dinámica
To all those people who or by their formation or his praxis are themselves involved in working with individual and even subjects, around conflicting situations derived from ruptures of pair, separations and divorces. Especially to lawyers, psychologists, workers social, and educational.